Sunday 9 October 2011

Sparkles from Witchery

I do tend to enjoy perusing Witchery however I don't often splash out my hard earned cash there.

There are a number of reasons for this...

1. At the moment their clothes are a little too tight for my well fed bod.
2. Their jewellery is gorgeous and on trend but made to last a season or two only...if you're lucky.

Still I am a signed up member and get all their emails. A work friend also forwards on their emails. 40% of her wardrobe comes from Witchery, with another 40% coming from Country Road and she is one of the most well groomed stylish chicks I know.

I had my eye on a necklace. At $79.95 I wasn't tempted.

The email came through, an extra 30% off all sale items from 12-2 pm on Friday 7 Oct. My work friend and I had an early lunch and were at the Southern Cross store at midday. We were a little disappointed by the array of sale items. She came away with 2 long sleeve t's.

The necklace I wanted wasn't there. Sigh. The bracelet was...but I didn't want the bracelet. And and and it was a little odd with a long ribbon tie and pretty sparkly neutral brown beads. Until my stylish friend suggested I could wear it as a necklace-success and SOLD for $27.95!!!!


So what's next on the lust list from Witchery:

http://www.witchery.com.au/just-in/occasion-crystal-bracelet/w1/i6329123_4335133/

Love Boo xox

1 comment:

  1. Good spotting. That is a real winner! Looked gorgeous on you today.

    ReplyDelete